deucesofclub

deucesofclub
Avatar

Monday, March 5, 2012

Time for change in game

As the title suggests and some of my previous posts have mentioned, I am looking for a change of games.

I have been primarily a MTT grinder with some sng thrown in with good effect. But over the period of time.. I have played the games.. I have won long and far in between to feed my micro stakes bankroll.

I am making a determined effort to try and grind more sngs.

I have attempted 18 mans... that unfortunately have not gone well. Perhaps too many leaks out there. Or perhaps I need to give it a fresh try at some point.

Regardless of that I have been trying hand at 45 and 180 man. Here are some games I played in 4 hours 15-20 tabling sets.



I will try and play these and post my results every so often to keep a track.


Good luck at the tables!

No comments:

Post a Comment